HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT MANDALAS?
- Mandala is a Sanskrit word that means 'circle' or 'completion'. They are used in various spiritual traditions as teaching tools, aids to meditation or to create sacred spaces.
- In nature Mandalas are found in lots of places - the solar system, the shell of a snail, snowflakes, the petals of some flowers or the rings in a tree trunk.
- Mandalas come in both simple and more complicated, intricate designs, so whatever your skill level you can be sure to find a coloring mandala to suit you.
- Mandala coloring is an extremely relaxing activity, and coloring a mandala can be very calming and healing. The special design of a mandala is great for relieving stress and tension, and for helping you to enter a meditative state.
- Mandalas are not only beautiful to look at, they are powerful tools for inspiration, healing and self discovery. We hope you find these mandalas coloring pages enjoyable.