Thursday, May 24, 2012

SONG by Jack Johnson

Let's watch and sing along!!!

         "Upside Down" (Lyrics)

 Who's to say 
What's impossible 
Well they forgot 
This world keeps spinning 
And with each new day 
I can feel a change in everything 
And as the surface breaks reflections fade 
But in some ways they remain the same 
And as my mind begins to spread its wings 
There's no stopping curiosity 


I want to turn the whole thing upside down 
I'll find the things they say just can't be found 
I'll share this love I find with everyone 
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs 
I don't want this feeling to go away 


Who's to say 
I can't do everything 
Well I can try 
And as I roll along I begin to find 
Things aren't always just what they seem 
I want to turn the whole thing upside down 
I'll find the things they say just can't be found 
I'll share this love I find with everyone 
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs 
This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste
Well it all keeps spinning spinning round and round and 


Upside down 
Who's to say 
what's impossible and can't be found 
I don't want this feeling to go away 
 Please don't go away 
Please don't go away 
Please don't go away 


Is this how it's supposed to be 
Is this how it's supposed to be

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and funny!!i liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!... and for me it´s relaxing too!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Very nice! You are working really hard, Vicky!

      Delete
  5. Lucas FernándezJune 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

    it was a beautiful song

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice song! I love Jorge the monkey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful song!! me encanto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice song , is very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful song

    ReplyDelete
  11. beatiful song!!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you can! Be part of my blog. Read, write and make a comment. It'll be great!